- A meeting place for mothers to form lifelong friendships.
- A quality children’s program where little ones are cared for and loved.
- Teaching by experienced mothers who share biblical truths & practical ways to fulfill the varied roles of mother, wife & woman.
- Discussion groups in an encouraging, accepting atmosphere where moms can express feelings on motherhood & marriage.
- An opportunity to complete a craft project that moms probably wouldn’t have the time or energy to attempt at home.
- A place to gain perspective and balance on a group that helps bring out the best in moms.
Moppets is the children’s program provided during MOPS meetings. The children are loved and cared for through carefully planned activities where the children grow socially, spiritually and creatively.
Every 2nd and 4th Wednesday of the month, September through May from 8:45 am – 11:15 am.
8:45 – 9:00am Fellowship and Child Drop-Off
9:00 – 9:15am Announcements
9:15 – 9:45am Speaker
9:45 – 10:15am Discussion Group
10:15 – 10:45am Craft
10:45 – 11:15am Craft and Food Clean-Up
MOPs is $6.00 per meeting, regardless of how many children you bring.